MP surgery
MP surgery

I can help with a variety of problems, ranging from  housing issues, liaising with government agencies like the Child Support Agency or the Student Loans Company, local councils at Lancaster, Wyre and Lancashire County Council. I am also happy to look into consumer issues too.

I have a small casework team based in Fleetwood who will be able to talk to you about your concerns.

If you want to contact me, please:

  • Send all correspondence to Cat Smith MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
  • Email Cat Smith MP:
  • Telephone Cat Smith MP: Constituency Office (01253) 490440 or Westminster Office (0207) 219 6001
  • Or call into the Constituency Office Monday – Friday 10:00am – 4:30pm, 50 Lord Street, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 6DT.

Please note due to strict Parliamentary protocol I am only able to make enquiries on behalf of my own constituents. To find out if I am your MP please visit

Alternatively, please feel in the form below and one of my team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Contact me

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search