MP surgery
MP surgery

I can help with problems ranging from housing to benefits, disability, health, immigration, Universal Credit etc. On your behalf I will liaise with government agencies such as Child Support, the Job Centre, Student Loans and social housing providers and I will write to Government departments and local councils in Lancaster and Wyre as well as Lancashire County Council based in Preston.

My casework team is based in Fleetwood and Lancaster and when I’m at Westminster they are qualified and trained in talking to you about your concerns.

If you want to contact me:

  • You can email me:
  • You can telephone my constituency office on 01524 566551 or my Westminster Office 0207 219 6001.

Please note due to strict Parliamentary protocol I am only able to make enquiries on behalf of my own constituents. To find out if I am your MP please visit

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search