Cat's team get reporting issues in Fleetwood

Along with supporting constituents with help on issues including housing, crime, education and health, my team also regularly heads out to report on issues across the local area that have been bugging you!

This past week they’ve been out reporting potholes, fly-tipping, dog fouling and littering across the constituency and it’s easy to be confused about who is responsible for what.

Lancashire County Council is responsible for the safety and maintenance of the local streets. To highlight or report issues that need to be brought to their attention including potholes, drainage, streetlights, road markings and cracked flags then go here:

Wyre Council is responsible for issues which occur on local roads, and their cleanliness. You can report fly-tipping, dog fouling, graffiti, littering and other issues with Wyre Council here:

My team and I will continue to go out and about on reporting sessions to help keep our streets clean and tidy.

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search